Are you looking for new ways to stay fit? A chance to demonstrate your Abbott pride? Or maybe, you’ve built up your fitness through participation in Exercise Across Abbott, and you’re eager to show off the results! No matter your activity level or running experience, the second Abbott Virtual 5K is your chance to get active along with thousands of your Abbott colleagues. As the proud title partner of the Abbott World Marathon Majors, Abbott celebrates all that can be achieved with good health.
We have a great training guide to get you started.
Date: Global Running Day – June 2
- Open to all Abbott employees
- Run or walk, at any pace you choose, a total of 5 kilometers on June 2. Only activities carried out after registering for the challenge will be considered.
- To allow our global spread of employee runners to complete the challenge within the set dates, the challenge begins at 00:00am NZST and ends at 11:59pm HST.
- Miles logged for another virtual run or race during this time period CAN be used to complete the challenge. (Just ensure your device is synced to your Global Run Club account).
- Device required for participation.
- Click here to register. You will create your Abbott World Marathon Majors Global Run Club account. If you’re already a member of the run club, simply log in using your existing account.
- Once registered, you can run or walk the 5K at any pace you choose, on any route you choose, on a trail, road, or treadmill, at any time you choose, on June 2.
- Track your results alongside your Abbott colleagues on the virtual leaderboard.
- You can also post your experience on social media using #AbbottVirtual5K to celebrate virtually with your running colleagues.
Questions? Please contact us.